WONDER WHAT MANAGEMENT TEAM ACTIONS CAN INCREASE YOUR FIRMS VALUATION? AND – MORE IMPORTANTLY – WHAT ACTIONS KILL YOUR FIRMS VALUE? COME HEAR FROM NOTED EXPERT MARC B. MARLIN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, KIPPSDESANTO & CO. AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS THRIVE!
REGISTER NOW FOR THE WEDNESDAY 8 FEBRUARY 2017 DINNER MEETING of the DC Metro Chapter of the National Veteran Small Business Coalition (NVSBC.org).
For information and registration click https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-veteran-small-business-coalition-8-february-2017-dc-metro-chapter-dinner-meeting-tickets-31155670449
Please note the 2 new questions on the registration form: Are you a Member? Are you a Veteran?
4:00pm Boot Camp training program:
FILL YOUR PIPELINE: From Contact to ConTRACT!
Presenter: Judy Bradt, CEO, Summit Insight
VP, Education and Training, NVSBC DC Chapter
- Get on the fast track to driving 2017’s task orders and new business!
- This highly-interactive session will present seven power principles and focus on related tools you can leverage to get in front of the people you need to know – and get the work wired for YOU.
- You’ll leave with a step by step guide to actions you can take right away.
- BONUS: Arrive on time to RAMP UP your connections! Boot Camp starts at 4 pm sharp with our famous “Lightning Round” power intros.
5:30pm Registration & Networking Hour – 14th Floor Capital View Ballroom
6:30pm Call to Order, Announcements & Dinner
7:20pm Special Guest Speaker:
Marc B. Marlin, Managing Director, KippsDeSanto & Co.
- “Building Ongoing Value: When the Sale May Not be the Only Option”
- What is value creation & what drives value
- Maximizing set-asides – the various stages of the contractor lifecycle
- Resource allocation – organic vs. acquisitive growth
- Bringing in the “hired gun” executive; entrepreneur as the passive investor
- Internal transactions including Leveraged recap & ESOP’s
8:30pm Meeting adjourned