Why Joining the NVSBC is Important
The NVSBC is the voice of the veteran and service disabled veteran owned small business (VOSB and SDVOSB) when talking to the Federal Government, and adds great value in terms of quickly disseminating messages about Federal Government policy to our members. In return for a membership fee, the NVSBC offers many services, including:
- Provide immediate updates regarding changes to the VOSB and SDVOSB program and provide early warning with advice on how to deal with issues which may be encountered as a result.
- We facilitate opportunities for members to network with other VOSB and SDVOSB at conference, exhibitions, chapter meetings, and other events.
- We undertake special projects which benefit members or the VOSB community as a whole. [Advising Program, Chapter Meetings, annual VETS conferences, etc.]
- We offer commercial benefits through negotiated deals with approved Partners.
- Enhancement of company’s reputation for joining the NVSBC.
Why the Federal Government Consults with the NVSBC
- The NVSBC represents the VOSB and SDVOSB community for private businesses providing products and/or services to the Federal Government, creating profits and employment that contribute to the economic health of the United States.
- The NVSBC represents the interest of our members through a good intelligence network where we know at an early stage what issues are facing the agenda of policy-makers and businesses.
- The NVSBC identifies the effect of policy measures on the VOSB community and serves as an additional resource in ensuring that Government action achieves its desired purpose.
- The NVSBC has an extensive knowledge of the VOSB community that can be quickly passed on to policy makers. We serve as a leader on VOSB thinking, standard setting, and building proactive policies.
- The NVSBC forms effective partnerships and bridges gaps in understanding of the VOSB programs.
- The NVSCB establishes effective ways of establishing lines of communication between the Federal Government and our VOSB community.