The #1 Networking & Dinner Meeting Event for the Veteran Entrepreneur & Fed Contracting Community in the DMV. Come join us for another great evening!
National Veteran Small Business Coalition – DC Metro Chapter
WEDNESDAY, 14 March 2018
Key Bridge Marriott – 1401 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 22209 (Free Parking)
Early Bird Rate – register by midnight Friday 26 January 2018!
- $45 for NVSBC Members, $55 for Non-Members
Regular Rate – register 27 January thru day of event
- $55 for NVSBC Members, $65 for Non-Members
Special Boot Camp Training Program: NO CHARGE!
4:00 p.m. – Boot Camp Training Program – Potomac Ballroom A & B
2018’s Top Vehicles for Veteran-Owned Businesses!
Powered by the Deltek GovWin Team of Federal Contracting Experts.
5:30 p.m. – Registration & Networking Hour – 14th Floor Capital View Ballroom
6:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Announcements & Dinner
7:20 p.m. – Special Roundtable Discussions on 4 Top Veteran Contract Opportunities!
Come hear from NVSBC Industry Group experts along with several prime awardees about 4 of the major government contracts targeted to Veteran owned firms that are coming to market or growing rapidly in 2018. Round table discussions will be focused on:
- VECTOR roundtable – the protests are cleared and the money will start to flow within weeks. And according to the SAC (VA Strategic Acquisition Center) only Veteran owned firms will be eligible for awards. What do you need to do to tap into this $25B opportunity?
- Discussion will be led by NVSBC VECTOR Industry Group experts along with several VECTOR prime awardees
- VETS2 GWAC roundtable – highlights of recent changes to this $XXB redux of the GSA VETS GWAC
- Discussion will be led by NVSBC VETS2 GWAC Industry Group experts along with several VETS2 GWAC prime awardees
- T4NG UPDATE roundtable – what’s the latest and what is the directions of this $25B contract in the age of the Rule of 2?
- Discussion will be led by several Veteran owned T4NG prime awardees
- Construction opportunities roundtable – come for a lively discussion of the Top Construction Opportunities for Veteran Owned Businesses!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact one of us.
Scott Semple – scott.semple@NVSBC.org
JD Sullivan – email@example.com
Katie Bilek – firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Alexander – email@example.com