Did you know? SBA’s newest rules affect every business owner who is CVE-Verified. Find out what you need to know to protect your Federal business.
Join us to learn:
• Each stage of the process for both CVE protests and appeals.
• How both CVE protests and appeals are initiated
• Who may initiate them
• What issues may be addressed
• When protests and appeals may be filed
• What protective orders are
• When protests and appeals may be dismissed
• Who may respond to them
• The basis for the decisions
• Whether the decisions may be reconsidered.
Finally, you’ll learn about the new CVE database protests and appeals process and have a better understanding on how to initiate or defend a CVE protest or appeal at SBA’s OHA.
Who should attend:
– SDVOSB or other Veteran-owned Federal contractors
– Those who team, or compete, with Veteran-owned contractors
HOST: Judy Bradt, CEO of Summit Insight, and NVSBC Vice President of Education & Training, DC Chapter
PRESENTER: Chris Holleman, Administrative Judge, Office of Hearings & Appeals, Small Business Administration. Judge Holleman will present how protests and appeals from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) database will be handled at the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Office of Hearings & Appeals (OHA). The webinar is free. What you’ll learn is priceless. This is a special educational presentation by the National Veterans Small Business Coalition’s Boot Camp program.